Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand - Location & Arrival
Your route to a casino holiday in Bregenz
Spend a relaxing and restful stay at the Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand, just four kilometres away from the festival city of Bregenz and the casino. Whether you enjoy the flair of Bregenz, spend wellness days by the lake or experience the leisure opportunities on the lake and in the mountains, you'll find your starting point with the Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand.
Arriving by car
From the A14 autobahn
- Take the Lochau-Hörbranz exit from the autobahn and travel towards Lochau
- Follow the road and turn right at the fire station
- Turn right again at the next crossroads
- Immediately take the left-hand fork and follow the signs to the roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the third exit toward Bregenz
- After approx. 300 metres, you will reach your destination on the right-hand side
To find us using a navigation system, use the GPS coordinates: 47.527715, 9.744581
Arriving by train
Lochau-Hörbranz station is just 200 metres from the hotel. It is thus very simple to arrive by train.
Arriving by aeroplane
The nearest airports in the Bregenz area are in Friedrichshafen (D, 35 km), Altenrhein St. Gallen (CH, 20 km) and Munich-Memmingen (D, 77 km).
Relax in the beautiful Lake Constance area and visit the Bregenz casino: you are welcome to send us non-binding enquiries for your casino holiday at Seehotel Am Kaiserstrand!
A fabulous hotel on Lake Constance, which was once a palace for the Austrian Empress… Our room had perfect views over the lake and on to Switzerland beyond. Our room was clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful with one giving us an after dinner rundown on the building's history. We stayed for one night, having lunch on the pier building on the lake. Just brilliant. Dinner in the restaurant was even better with superb service.